AN ADPATIVE REUSE OF A HISTORIC CHURCH CAMPUS
Crosier Fathers and Brothers were founded in 1210. Their Phoenix Campus on the corner of 7th Street and East Southern Avenue which includes three key programs, Church, Fellowship Hall and Church Offices. All of these were renovated with Crosier themes of simplicity and humility. The historic church was built in 1944 and can accommodate 100 individuals for daily worship. The Hall consists of 3,000 square feet of public meeting space and a catering kitchen, offers essential space for Crosier programs including retreats, immigration classes, veteran services, spiritual direction classes and various local gatherings. An adjacent two-story wing with 5,760 square feet provides office space for the Crosiers, staff and partners, spiritual direction rooms and program-related space for immigration services, veterans’ programs and other ministries. The Crosiers have established a spiritual community and are building a wonderful place to worship as a faith community.
CCBG Architects, Inc.
Mechanical / Peterson Associates Consulting Engineers
Structural / AV Schwann
Civil / CVL Consultants